Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tribute To Our Soldiers...



















Some of you may have already seen it but if not take a look at the Classic Feature to your right. My little man Jacob was here a few weeks ago for a photo session. I'm so proud that a photo from our session now graces the cover of Clarksville Family Magazine. Jacob's family isn't my only military family. I've had the honor to photograph many others and often just the children. Many times they are sessions for a parent that is deployed so that they can see just how much their little ones have grown. Sometimes it's a family session before deployment and the best sessions are the ones when a parent has returned home. I just want to say to all of you. Thank you. Thank you to those who protect and serve our country. There is no greater sacrifice. I honor all of you and pray for your safe return. I look forward to photographing you and your entire family for many years to come. As always, it's an honor and a privilege. God Bless you and keep you safe! Happy 4th of July to everyone!

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations