Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oplove.org

I am so proud and really excited to be apart of this organization. Please check it out. Donate if you are able. Pass it on to someone that would be touched by it's mission. I really love what I do and feel so blessed to be able to do it. Having the love and support of my husband and my family is the only reason that I am able to do it!!!! Follow my heart... Create with such passion... Give a gift...

Here's how it started...

As most of you know, I photograph many military families already. I have a tendency to fall in love with all my clients and their kids. (Some have become close friends. Most I photograph repeatedly.) But knowing what a military family goes through and to be apart of their life is a privilege and it is precious to me. You are all such an inspiration to me. (You know who you are: Amy N., Amy W, Karrin, Merrie, Jackie, Alisha, Lisa, Leslie, Stacy, Sarah, Regan and all the girls in my Army Wives Club.... My list could go on and on.

My amazing husband had read an article on Oplove and told me about it. "Baby, you should do that!" he said. He knew it would be something that I would want to contribute to, in a round about way I already was.

So long story short... After submitting an application and anxiously waiting and waiting to here back. I have been accepted!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to being apart of Oplove.org and hope that my friends, my clients and my family will join me in "Giving back to those who ask for nothing more, than to come home."

I love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too sweet! I enjoy checking in on your blog. Oh and Jacob's Fall pictures are adorable. I love the background! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I so hope you are able to be part of our home coming :) it will be a relief knowing I do not have to worry about the camera~

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations