Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shooting "Straight From The Heart"...









I love what I do. And am so grateful to do it! I am passionate about my craft. Everything I shoot is straight from my heart. Whether it's a newborn baby, couples in love or a family of 15, all I ever hope for is to inspire the soul. My Generations Session is definately one of my favorites because I know in my heart that these photographs will be cherished for all time. So I've created a "Classic Generations" Program which includes a generations photography session of three or more generations (grandparents, parents, children and/or grandchildren) with no limit on number of subjects, coffee table ablum, 16x20 gallery wrap family canvas and print package to include proofs. All this for just $750.00. Let me just tell you it is well worth the investment. Ask any of my clients. The Generations Program creates art everyone will cherish now and forever.

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations