Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Seniors are fun

I had the pleasure of doing a senior photo shoot last week and I have to say, I love urban portraits and I love senior shoots! Seniors are so fun to shoot and they are up for any kind of crazy idea I may have. I was so excited to get some urban shots in with this young man and his style just fit perfectly. He is a little more on the serious side and I think we captured that very well.
Remember: senior sessions include a complimentary proofbook with all the photos in it as well as discounts on print packages.

Here are some shots from the shoot:

 

  

  

  

  

  

This is an important time in your young man or woman's life and what better way to capture the memories than with senior pictures.

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations