Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Images From Sessions Gone By...| Clarksville, TN Family & Childrens Portrait Photographer


 military theme portrait

Hey everyone! I know, I know...I have been slacking lately with my blogging. I have been so busy with all types of sessions lately! But that's no excuse. I have really been enjoying all the great families, children and babies I have had the chance to meet at all my sessions. My goal is to post a blog entry after each session to share it with all of you. This entry is my "Make up" blog entry. I wanted to update everyone and share some images from my past sessions. I will be posting some senior sessions in the next entry and sharing with you about the upcoming senior spotlights I will be doing.  So without further ado, here are some scenes from this past months sessions. Remember, if you want to see the image larger, just click on it .

Deployments

military theme family portrait

military theme family portrait

military theme family portrait
military theme family portrait


Family

family portrait classic creationsclassic creations family portrait
family portrait classic creationsclassic creations- family portrait


Babies & Bellies

classic creations- newborn portraitclassic creations maternity portrait
classic creations newborn portrait
classic creations newborn portraitclassic creations newborn portrait
classic creations newborn portrait

 These are just a few of many favorites that I have from past sessions. Stay tuned for seniors, and next month's product of the month as well as our Vintage Tea Party promo for August and September.

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations