Thursday, January 06, 2011

More Newborns !! | Clarksville TN Newborn and Baby PHotographer



I have been waiting to do this newborn session! I did momma's maternity session and just couldn't wait for the newborn session! This is such a great family to work with and baby "S" was sooo precious! She was a little cranky though. She didn't like the cute headbands on her head and she didn't like to be layed down. She loved being held though. With our patience and persistence we eventually got some really great images! I was so excited when I pulled the images off the camera and into my computer! I really love newborn sessions! I love to be able to capture the innocence, sweetness and peacefulness that comes with such a tiny new life. This little girl was actually about 4 weeks old but she has just hit over 5 lbs! she was 6 weeks early and still so tiny! I just loved her! Enjoy the sneak peek!









No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations