Monday, February 21, 2011

9 Month Portraits: A Family Affair... { Clarksville TN Family and Baby Photographer }

This little guy is one of my favorite boys to photograph! He is always smiling his contagious smile. I never have to work to get a smile out of him. He is just so easygoing and such a delight to be around! He came in for his 9 month portraits and brought his whole family with him. This was a special session because daddy was back from serving our country overseas and was finally able to be here! Of course we had to get some family shots too! I hope you enjoy the sneak peek {H} Family!! And Mr. {H} it was an honor to finally meet you. Thank you for all you do and sacrifice for us. I am glad I could share your son with you through pictures while you were away.





No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations