Monday, April 11, 2011

More Spring Babies! { Clarksville TN Baby and Childrens Photographer }

Well, I have really been enjoying the sunny weather lately. Of course as I type this today it has cooled some and is raining but overall in general the weather has been nicer and things are getting green again! It is a great time of year for portraits and I just love watching babies explore and discover the grass, leaves and wind! Miss {B} had a great time exploring during this her 9 month session. She was amazed by the grass and slightly surprised when a breeze would blow across her face. I just love this little girl! I have been photographing her since birth and I have loved watching her grow and her personality develop. Here is a sneak peek from the session:




Although I do have some of this pose with her smiling, I just had to share this one. I just love her expression here as she holds on to the rock!

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations