Friday, May 13, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding { Clarksville TN Wedding Photographer}


Well wedding season is in full swing and I am having a wonderful time! I just love weddings! I love capturing those special memories of a very special day. I love the artistic expression that can be acheived from a wedding and I adore the documentary style of photography or "Wedding Photojournalism" as it is better known. This wedding was held in Adams at A Country Chapel. It is a small but beautiful place for a wedding. Here is a sneak peek from the wedding:


 This shot is in the collage also but the collage just doesn't do this justice. This one can make a wonderful statement as a large print!

This one is also one of those great genuine moments that I just love capturing!

OK...here are the collages now:





No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations