Sunday, January 08, 2012

A Christmas Surprise |clarksville tn newborn photographer


I'm back! I know, I know...I have not been a very good blogger lately. You may also be wondering who this super cute baby belongs to. Well, after a very, very busy fall and Christmas photography season I was getting ready to relax and spend some time with my family and even put up some new blog posts....and then....Our beautiful baby boy decided to come 4 weeks early on December 21st...just in time for Christmas! So now I am finally settled and back to blogging. I just wanted to announce our baby's arrival and let you all know I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am still here and we are back into the swing of things. I am also enjoying my new baby and also loving the opportunity to do my own baby's newborn pictures. It is so important to have some great heirloom images of your baby to cherish forever and for me, It is an honor to be able to create those images of my child myself.
Here are some images from my son's newborn session:






No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations