Saturday, January 21, 2012

Newborn Love | Clarksville tn newborn and baby photographer


I love newborn sessions! This particular session was special to me though. Momma had contacted me about doing this session which was originally planned for January. She was due around the same time as I was(literally within a couple days) so we were going to work around both births. Well my baby came 4 weeks early....and so did hers! This sweet baby girl was born one day after my son was born! We were Facebook-ing each other while in the hospital! I had such a wonderful time with her during the session and big (2yr old) brother wanted to help out so bad and wanted to keep an eye on what I was doing with his baby sister to make sure she was ok. It was so cute! 
Enjoy the peek into this session.







No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations