Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dance Art Portraits | Clarksville, TN Photographer



    I LOVE Dance!! I love everything about it. Dance is my other passion besides photography. I danced as a little girl off and on as my Grandma or parents could afford it. In high school I fell back in love with dance when I first took it in place of PE and then tried out for, and made the dance team. I danced through college and was 2 classes away from an associate degree in Dance when some difficult life situations happened.


 I taught dance as a form of worship in my home church back in Ca. I never lost the passion for dance. Even the word dance is awesome! The shape of it just flows. I think I will always be involved one way or another. Dance is a way to express and communicate those things deep within your soul that words just are not sufficient enough to do.


Well, I am proud to announce that we are now the official photographers for Acro Dance Express here in Clarksville!! I am so excited to be able to combine my passions and to once again be able to be involved in dance! Although this time it is from behind the lens. I just wanted to share some images from the sessions with these very talented dancers. I hope you love them as much as I do.













No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations