Friday, April 03, 2015

Celebrating Baby Adrian | Clarksville, Nashville Tn, Hopkinsville, Ft Campbell Ky Newborn Baby Photographer



My specialty is maternity and newborn portraits. Whether in-studio, outdoors or both, I always strive to do my best and to come up with something unique to your personality. This couple came to me with ideas of how they wanted their pictures but were also open to my vision for their session, trusting my artistic expertise. It was the perfect combination. I really enjoyed getting to know these two and of course spending time with sweet baby Adrian Jr too! Here are some of my favorite images from both sessions. Enjoy!








...and then came Baby Adrian












To book your session or for more info CLICK HERE
or email Kristina at kristina@kristinawhite.com

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations