Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Born to be Wild!

















This little group is definately born to be wild! The Harley jackets worked out nice on this day since it was a little chilly outside! But as you can see the chill didn't bother these kids! They have got bad to the bone personality and I love it!
Parents, I know you are excited to see your children on the blog. There are more to come, I promise. It's been busy but the postings will keep coming as I get time. Only children with signed releases will be posted. So if you did not sign your child's release and wish to do so please give me a call. (931) 624-8003.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your amazing and I love it !!! You have something special. Great pictures. I love looking on here this is my new favorite site!! Thanks for sharing.
Sheryle

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM ALL

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations