Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sheryle, Rusty and Family!

Okay, I know I'm way way behind on the blog. Dance pictures and Daycare pictures are still waiting to be done. I've just been so very busy. Thank you to all the parents that are patiently waiting for postings. I will do my very best to get them all done this week. But today's posting is for a very special client/friend anxiously waiting to get a sneak peek from our photo session at Dunbar Cave. (One of my favorite spots for shooting!) So Sheryle, this is for you. See! I told you that they are AWESOME!






Sheryle and Rusty you are so much fun!




You are a beautiful family!

Thanks you guys! Ernie and I had a blast! It will be even more AWESOME in May!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Angela you are awesome.. thank you thank you !!
Sheryle

Anonymous said...

Sheryle,

You and Rusty are so perfect together. The girls are so beautiful. I wish ya'll the best!!!

Jana

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations