Friday, April 16, 2010

Triplets!!

    Hey everybody. Well I have been pretty busy lately. I recently went to the Red Barn Daycare to do their spring pictures and had a blast! Those kids are so cute and so great! We did an "April Showers" theme and I can't wait to share some of the pictures with you. They were a lot of fun for the kids and oh-so-cute! I also got to photograph a wedding last Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding and I have tons of pictures to go through! I Love shooting weddings! Everyone is so happy and everything is beautifully decorated. We are also getting ready for the Appleton Harley Davidson Open House on the 24th.
     I also had a chance to photograph two year old triplets. That was a fun experience! There were two boys and a pretty little girl. They were so full of energy and it was a challenge to get all three to sit together for pictures but we got some really great shots! I pulled out the rocking horse and cowboy hats, stools to climb on and anything else they wanted to play with. We even sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to occupy them on the stools for a couple of shots. Sometimes with little ones you just have to go with the flow. Here are some pictures from the triplet session.


        
                  

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations