Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Boy Bliss | Clarksville, TN Newborn Photographer


I am blessed...I just LOVE babies! and I have been blessed with newborn sessions lately. My absolute favorite sessions are these sweet sweet new babies! I just love their smell and laying my cheek on their soft heads and just cuddling them! There is nothing as precious as a brand new baby. I just wanted to share a few images from a couple of recent baby boy newborn sessions I recently did. Two baby boys in one week! Enjoy the peek into these sessions


Sailor hat by Loops of Love


I LOVE my new pier! Made by hubby and soon to be available in our shop
 Sunhat by Loops of Love


For this one we laid baby on a warm (but not hot) seat and he just snuggled right in like it was where he was supposed to be. Mom was ducking down behind the bike with a hand on baby the whole time.


One of my absolute favorites!

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations