Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother Daughter Portraits | Clarksville TN Family and Child Photographer


I promise, I wont bombard you with blog posts today. I just had to share one more. (Stay tuned tomorrow for a beautiful maternity session peek!)
 
This was such a special session for me. I have been photographing this family since baby girl was growing in mommas tummy. Right after her first birthday pictures they moved out of state. Momma and baby girl came to clarksville for a visit and while they were here I got to do some mother daughter portraits with them! I was so excited to see them again and to take their pictures too! We stopped in a flower field for a few shots and then moved on the the main spot. Baby girl was definitely a tough cookie! She made us really work and wasn't sure she liked a camera pointed at her  but I think we got some really good images. 

This was how she put baby to sleep. Ha ha!










This one I thought was so adorable! These images just go so well together I couldn't bear to separate them. <3 <3

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations