Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maternity Beauty | Clarksville, TN Maternity and Newborn Photographer

I am in love with this picture! I absolutely LOVE this flower field! Can you believe that this beautiful flower field is right in the middle of a construction site?? Well it is. I was driving by one day and caught a glimpse of it from the road so later that day I went and checked it out and decided this was the perfect spot for this lovely lady's maternity pictures.  I do lots of studio maternity sessions but have really been wanting to do an outdoor session. This was the perfect opportunity! 

I had the pleasure of doing these maternity pictures for my friend ms Amy of Amy's Silly Goose Creations. She makes many of the beautiful hair pieces I use in my portraits. I just love this session and how the pictures came out. Enjoy this peek into the "construction site flowers"




No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations