Monday, May 07, 2012

Lemonade Anyone? | Clarksville, TN Children Photographer


This would have to be one of my favorite sessions ever! I love these girls so much and I enjoy watching them grow up. It seems every time they come in for pictures they are so much bigger! They had a lot of fun and so did I! For this session we did a lemonade stand theme. I have been dying to do this for over a year now. I tried to build a lemonade stand last spring but ended up with a pile of wood and bent nails and tears, Ha ha! Hubby took over and built me this wonderful stand! Due to some life events I was not able to do the sessions last year so the idea has just been sitting inside me and it was sooo hard to not say anything for a whole year!


  I think one of my favorite props in this set up is the super cute paper straws I found from HeyYoYo on etsy.com. I remember my dad telling me about paper straws when I was a kid and I could never comprehend how paper could make a straw. When I came across this etsy shop and saw the paper straws not only did they perfectly fit for the photos but it brought me back to that moment in time as a little girl sitting with my daddy while he told me about paper straws. 





I will be doing a special on Lemonade stand sessions in July and August and will also have a day of mini sessions so stay tuned for more info and don't miss out on these fun sessions! 











Post a Comment

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations