Monday, May 07, 2012

Lemonade Anyone? | Clarksville, TN Children Photographer


This would have to be one of my favorite sessions ever! I love these girls so much and I enjoy watching them grow up. It seems every time they come in for pictures they are so much bigger! They had a lot of fun and so did I! For this session we did a lemonade stand theme. I have been dying to do this for over a year now. I tried to build a lemonade stand last spring but ended up with a pile of wood and bent nails and tears, Ha ha! Hubby took over and built me this wonderful stand! Due to some life events I was not able to do the sessions last year so the idea has just been sitting inside me and it was sooo hard to not say anything for a whole year!


  I think one of my favorite props in this set up is the super cute paper straws I found from HeyYoYo on etsy.com. I remember my dad telling me about paper straws when I was a kid and I could never comprehend how paper could make a straw. When I came across this etsy shop and saw the paper straws not only did they perfectly fit for the photos but it brought me back to that moment in time as a little girl sitting with my daddy while he told me about paper straws. 





I will be doing a special on Lemonade stand sessions in July and August and will also have a day of mini sessions so stay tuned for more info and don't miss out on these fun sessions! 











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I want a big kids Lemonade stand now =)

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419862648119705&set=a.270211849751453.51085.140447009394605&type=1&theater

I believe this is your picture this person is using

Kristina W said...

yes that is my picture! I've been photographing those girls since birth. thank you for bringing this to my attention. that person does not have permission to use my image.

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations