Monday, May 07, 2012

Twin Love!! | Clarksville, TN Newborn Photographer






This momma came in for her maternity session, I believe about a month before the babies were born. It is hard to believe that this tiny woman had two babies in there! She is the sweetest person you could ever meet. Well after a few weeks in the hospital the babies were finally able to come home and I got to come over to play!






 The girls were so sweet and still so tiny! They really didn't like to sleep too much and definitely didn't like to stay asleep at the same time so we rotated them a lot. As one would wake up the other would drift off the sleep. I am still working on the pictures but I just had to share a few of my favorites.



Love that smile!!



Bed can be found in our shop and can be ordered as a single or as a bunk. Bunk comes apart into 2 singles also.

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations