Thursday, August 09, 2012

Important Studio Announcement

 
Classic Creations Photogrpahy has been going through some changes. My style has been changing some and I have been growing as a photographer. Well, the business itself has been growing also.
 
 I have reached a point in my business to where some months I have more business than I can handle so in order for me to have a healthy balance between work and family and to keep turnaround times down I will now have to have a set number of sessions per month. Once spots are filled in a particular month I will need to book you the following month or I can refer some great photographers I know.
 
Starting Sept 1st half of the session fee will be required at the time of booking to serve as a retainer to hold your spot for you with the remainder due at the session. 

As I have grown as a business and photographer our  packages and prices have also changed over the past year. I feel they are now reflect Classic Creations a lot better and will not be changing for quite a while aside from normal inflation. 
 
Our session fee however will be going up a little bit. Over the past 3 years the session fee has only been raised minimally and now due to travel costs, etc the session fee will be going from $85 to $100. Average session fees for this area is $100-$150. 
 
So to ease everyone into our final price change we are offering any session that is booked before Sept 1st the current $85 session fee (session does not have to be held before Sept just put on the calendar). Starting Sept 1st Session fee will be $100 and all new sessions booked for October will require half at the time of booking (within 24 hours)
 
  I want to make sure you keep receiving quality products and service and I am excited for what is to come!
Thank you all for understanding. I love all my clients so much and appreciate all of you.
 
 
 
If there are any questions feel free to contact me via email, phone or Facebook:
 
kristina@kristinawhite.com
931.624.8003

No comments:

Behind the Scenes with Classic Creations